Sunday 5 June 2011

1218



Wow. It’s so amazing to see how far you have come.  To come from a small town and get this far in such little time is just stunning to watch.  You are just such an inspiration to so many people- I don’t even think you realize how much of an inspiration you are to the world.  Everyday I listen to your music and it makes me happy, no matter what mood i was in before.  You are such a beautiful person inside and out, and you are so talented!  Never say never really showed me how hard you worked to get to where you are now and its so inspiring to me, knowing that anyone can achieve their dreams as long as they “never say never.”  Like honestly, I don’t know how, but I think i love you, even though I don’t know you personally.  You have such a great personality and the way you treat your fans is absolutely amazing.  I haven’t met you yet but I am hoping that i will, because you are my idol and I will do anything to meet my idol! never say never. I hope that on that day that i meet you, I won’t be just another fan to you.  I want to be that friend that you can always call on whenever you need a friend.  I want to be that person you can always count on, and just sit with you and enjoy the time we have together.  I don’t want you to forget me the minute i walk away from you.  You give so much to the community, and all your fans just want to return that favor!  I hope you continue your career, because you deserve it.  I don’t think that you will be one of those fads that disappear-actually i know that you won’t disappear, because you have so many beliebers that stand by your side and absolutely love you and will always support you and your decisions. Don’t ever forget that!
Love, A belieber ♡





No comments:

Post a Comment